Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Shield Hero

Let me start out by saying Shield Hero is damn amazing. This show made me feel an anger at characters I havn't felt since Re:Zero. But instead of hating one character with all of my might, HOLY SHIT let me tell you every damn character in this show made my blood boil at every turn. Hell, most situations I knew some blood boiling stuff was going to go down, but my god this show was able to push that to the next level. Malty and the Lance hero can seriously screw off as well as the king. I honestly have not much more to say than dang this show knows how to make me feel. The start of the show was really refreshing seeing it go back to a classical isekai. This show is amazing and it has no business being this good nor does it have business being this frustrating.

Image result for shield hero raphtalia

No comments:

Post a Comment